FanimeCon’s Dance will provide you with mesmerizing melodies and beats. The promise of high energy and adrenaline is a great lure for anyone late at night.
The 2012 dance will be located in Ballrooms F and J with 2 stages featuring a variety of electronic dance music (EDM) styles. The “Pajama Party” located in Ballroom F will kick of the dance festivities on Thursday, May 24 (Day Zero) from 9 PM to 1 AM. The evening dance will be held on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting at 7 PM and ending at 4 AM. The dance event entrance will be located at the beginning of the corridor between Exhibit Hall 3 and the F/J Ballrooms.
Additional Rules and Code of Conduct for the FanimeCon Dance:
All FanimeCon rules and Code of Conduct applies to the Dance. Failure to comply will lead to ejection from the dance. Individuals who are ejected will have their badges marked and will not be allowed back in that day. Ejection from the dance twice will result in removal of dance attendance privileges for 2012.
- The Dance for 2012 is open to all ages. However, it is suggested that children under 13 be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The FanimeCon Dance is a private event hosted for the attendees and guests of FanimeCon. An official FanimeCon badge is required for entry.
- Once you leave the dance area, you will have to wait in line to re-enter.
- Attendees may be subjected to a precursory security check.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the dance.
- Physical and/or verbal harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Large props will not be allowed in the dance. Attendees might be asked to put away props of any size if they represent a potential danger to others.
- Chemical-based glow products (I.E. glow sticks) are not allowed in the dance, but LED-based lighting utilities are allowed as long as they do not represent an immediate danger to others.
- No “Laser Gloves” or laser pointers will be allowed.
- Only authorized staff is allowed on the stage.
- No prop or coat-check is available; personal property left unattended is at your own risk.
Thursday, May 24 (DAY ZERO): PAJAMA PARTY 9 PM to 1 AM with DJs Sandman,
PeterLo, Melvis, eHash, Reign
Friday, May 25 (DAY ONE):
FILTHGRINDER (Dubstep) 7 to 8 PM
ELEVENER (Dubstep) 8 to 9 PM
DJ KOOBA (Electro House) 9 to 10 PM
THAIFUNK (Electro House) 10 to 11 PM
SANDMAN (Mixed EDM) 11 PM to 12 AM
PETERLO (Asian Pop) 1 to 2 AM
MELVIS (Mixed EDM) 2 to 3 AM
RADPAOLO (House) 8 to 9 PM
MELVIS (GMP) 9 to 11 PM
PREYX Feat Jun (Hardstyle/Hardcore/Anime Music) 11 PM to 12:30 AM
KURONO and YUME FEAT Feat Amour Rouge (Hardcore/J-Core/Anime Music/Touhou) 12:30 to 2 AM
EHASH Feat Tiffany (GMP) 2 to 4 AM
Saturday, May 26 (DAY TWO):
ELEVENER (Dubstep) 7 to 8:15 PM
DJET0 (Hardcore/Anime Music) 8:15 to 9:30 PM
SEAN CURTIS (ELECTRO HOUSE) 9:30 to 11 PM
TBD (Asian Pop) 11 PM to 12 AM * RESERVED FOR STAFF DJ
DARK0 (Hardcore) 12 to 2 AM
EMPATHY (Hardstyle/Hardcore) 2 to 3 AM
KOMODO (Mixed EDM) 8 PM to 9:30 PM
REIGN (Trance) 9:30 to 11 PM
SANDMAN (GMP) 11 PM to 12:30 AM
EHASH (GMP) 12:30 AM to 2 AM
PETERLO (GMP) 2 to 4 AM
Sunday, May 27 (DAY THREE):
MELVIS (Hip Hop/Top40s/Electro House) 7 to 8 PM
EHASH (Top 40s/Electro House/Asian Pop) 8 to 9 PM
KINETX (Trance) 9 to 11 PM * MIGHT BE REASSIGNED
FILTHGRINDER (Dubstep) 11 PM to 12 AM
STORMY RAYNOR (Techno) 12 to2 AM
SANDMAN (GMP) 2 to 3 AM
SANDMAN (GMP) 8 to 9 PM
MELVIS (GMP) 9 to 10 PM
EMPATHY (Hardstyle) 10 to 11 PM
PETERLO (Asian Pop) 11 PM to 12 AM
DARK0 (Hardcore) 12 to 2 AM
EHASH and KINETX (GMP) 2 to 4 AM
Dance Feedback Panel
Did you like or dislike something about the FanimeCon Dances and want to make a suggestion? Come to the panel and voice your opinion. The Dance Feedback Panel takes place on Sunday, in the J from 6pm-7pm