Extremely Hard Anime Quiz
This year, FanimeCon is hosting a version of the Extremely Hard Anime Quiz. There will be 3 events held at the FanimeCon for participants, who will have the opportunity to win an Xbox and other prizes on Monday May 28, 2012. See below for details!
- Meet and greet session for participants will be held in Panels 1 from 12Noon-1pm on Friday, May 25th. This will also be an opportunity for participants to ask questions about the Quiz rules.
- Quizzes must be turned in on Sunday, May 27th between 3pm and 4pm. Quiz turn in will be located in a small nook on the lower concourse, across from Registration and past Cosplay Gatherings. Please see the map below.
- Awards session and Q&A will be held on Monday May 28, 2012, from 2pm-3pm in Panels 1. Please note that participants must be present at this event to win.
- You may begin as soon as you receive the quiz.
- You must turn this quiz in to Ronald Mar between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. by Sunday, May 27, 2012 in a place directed by FanimeCon’s Programming division staff or as directed by Info Booth personnel.
- You must print your real name and badge number on your entry.
- Mailed entries do not require a badge number.
- Mailed entries must be received by May 18, 2012 at:
Extremely Hard Anime Quiz
P.O. Box 78690
Seattle, WA 98178-0690
- This quiz consists of fifty multiple-choice questions.
- All questions have only one correct answer.
- Some questions may have no answers that are precisely correct in which case you are to circle the best (most correct) answer.
- This quiz is open book and open notes. Participants may use any resources except message boards to answer the questions, including each other.
- There will only be one winner; the use of message boards is prohibited to prevent too many answer sheets with identical answers.
- Selected answers must be circled. Xs, obliterations and overstrikes will be considered answers that the participant has rejected.
- Answers must be in black. Markings of any other color may disqualify your entry.
- In addition to the forums, there will be panel at noon on Friday, May 25, 2012, in Panels 1, where people can ask questions about the quiz. This panel will not provide answers to the questions on the quiz.
- There will be a panel from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Monday, May 28, 2011, in Panels 2, to discuss answers and if possible, announce the winners.
- If no clear winner is found by the time of the panel on Monday, May 28, 2011, the panel will begin with a tiebreaker session and continue as such until a winner is found.
- You must be present on Monday’s panel to win.
- In the event of several scores being tied, the test received earliest will be considered the highest score among the group of equal scores.
- The panelist will evaluate all answers for correctness.
- The word of the panelist is final in determining the correctness of all answers.
- The panelist reserves the right to add, delete or modify the rules, as found necessary.
- FanimeCon staff that have seen the questions prior to May 4, 2012 and relatives of the panelist are not eligible for prizes.
Download the Extremely Hard Anime Quiz NOW!